Yummy!
October 23, 2008, 10:14 am
Filed under: daily | Tags: , , ,

Here’s your ew for the day.

Black residue and pink slime found in the ice machine? Everyone infected with norovirus?

My guess is that the sick bartender puked in the ice machine and then continued to serve drinks using that ice, assuming that the alcohol would kill the bacteria. A poor choice, sir. Wikipedia says: “Norovirus is rapidly killed by chlorine-based disinfectants, but because the virus particle does not have a lipid envelope, it is less susceptible to alcohols and detergents.[9]

Yuck.

Advertisements

Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: